RELEVANT, the leading platform reaching Christian millennials, is looking for a part-time editorial assistant to join our content team.
This position will work with the editorial team members on various project management tasks related to the editorial content development process.
- Duties include but are not limited to:
- Corresponding with authors, contributors and publicists
- Editing and proofreading articles and marketing materials
- Sending tear sheets
- Running analytics
- Create social media posts, including Twitter, Facebook and Instagram
- Transcribing interviews
- Must possess strong attention to detail as well as excellent editing, writing, data analysis, organization, and communication skills
- Software requirements: Proficiency in Adobe InDesign, and Pages/Word
- Copyediting and proofreading skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of AP Style is required
- Passion for RELEVANT’s mission and knowledge of the market we serve
- Flexibility, adaptability and a sense of humor in an environment where rules are always changing and processes are constantly being revised
Working at RELEVANT
At RELEVANT, we are committed to innovation, purpose and excellence. We are the leading platform reaching Christian twenty- and thirtysomethings, and our team is fueled by a creative spirit and spiritual mission that is reflected in every aspect of our business. We produce RELEVANT magazine and other stuff, but all of that's covered on our What We Do page, and let's be honest, you probably shouldn't apply for this position if you don't know who we are.
We're a small, collaborative team, and our employees are working to influence our generation and impact the world by creating innovative, impactful media. If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we'd love to hear from you! We aim to incorporate our core values of authenticity, creativity, transparency, faith and stewardship into everything we do. Diversity is of great importance to us.
The office is fully stocked with free snacks and drinks, and our brand new office is located in downtown Orlando about a block away from Magic games.
This is an in-house position.
To apply for our editorial assistant position, please submit your cover letter and resume below.