RELEVANT, an award-winning magazine and media company reaching Christian twenty- and thirtysomethings, is currently seeking an energetic, organized project manager that will be based in our fast-paced downtown Orlando office.
The position will provide planning and communications leadership, driving all day-to-day deliverables as primary internal and external manager for all of our video, audio and client projects. You'll work closely with internal teams and clients to ensure that project goals are accomplished on time and on budget and that expectations are surpassed. You must be great at planning, communicating, following through and prioritizing on multiple overlapping deadlines.
The ideal candidate will be flexible, willing to learn, comfortable with change, and able to work with a high volume of projects. Duties will involve management of tasks, timelines, resource allocation and work trafficking.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
A college graduate with a communications or business degree is preferred, but someone with the right intelligence, drive, personality and aptitude is most important. Proficiency with Mac OS X, the Adobe software suite and project management software is a must. The ideal candidate is a fantastic communicator via email and in person. The ideal candidate personally reflects RELEVANT Media Group's mission and target audience.
This is a team-oriented, deadline-driven and fast-paced work environment. This is a position that will stretch you and never stops evolving. Every day, the RELEVANT team is trying to change the world for Christ, and this position is in the middle of it all.
We’re looking for someone that is loyal, smart and driven. Someone that can take on any challenge, big or small, care about it being done well and on time. Someone who wants to make an impact and grow with the company.
- Serve as the primary point of contact in the successful coordination and end to end execution of all video, audio and client projects.
- Manage day-to-day team workflow, while recognizing potential challenges and risk factors early in the game.
- Work with executive, account, creative, technical, strategy, and production teams to develop and maintain project schedules, provide project status, review feedback and satisfy deliverables.
- Manage development of statements of work and related budget and cost estimates.
- Lead client calls, team meetings and program communications efforts and schedules.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure that the proposed creative concepts can be produced within specified timeframes and budgets.
- Bachelor degree.
- Project management experience.
- Experience managing a team.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop project plans, manage individual deadlines and goals.
Working at RELEVANT
At RELEVANT, we are committed to innovation, purpose and excellence. We are the leading platform reaching Christian twenty- and thirtysomethings, and our team is fueled by a creative spirit and spiritual mission that is reflected in every aspect of our business. We produce RELEVANT magazine and other stuff, but all of that's covered on our What We Do page, and let's be honest, you probably shouldn't apply for this position if you don't know who we are.
We're a small, collaborative team, and our employees are working to influence our generation and impact the world by creating innovative, impactful media. If that sounds like something you want to be part of, we'd love to hear from you! We aim to incorporate our core values of authenticity, creativity, transparency, faith and stewardship into everything we do. Diversity is of great importance to us.
RELEVANT offers full medical & dental insurance for our full-time employees, as well as a generous 401(k) matching program. We also offer full-time employees three weeks of paid time off, as well as generous maternity, paternity and missions trip leave if applicable. The office is fully stocked with free snacks and drinks, and our brand new office is located in downtown Orlando about a block away from Magic games.
This is an in-house position.
To apply for our Project Manager position, please submit your cover letter and resume below. Please include your salary requirements and references as well. Applications without salary requirements cannot be considered.